This Policy sets out the rules for the processing and protection of the User's personal data collected in
connection with the User's use of the Website and the storage and access to information on the User's
devices using cookies, used to perform services provided electronically by ChatGPT1s LTD
- Administrator - ChatGPT1s LTD with headquarters in Louisiana. St. 79677 Lynch Route, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register
under the number KRS 0000896990, NIP 5252860727 (hereinafter referred to as "ChatGPT1s").
- User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal
provisions, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of
electronic services may be concluded, including an entity registered on the Website, as well as an
unregistered entity using the Website.
- Personal data - means information about an identified or identifiable natural
person directly or indirectly, through an identifier such as name and surname, identification
number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical,
physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
- Processing of personal data - means an operation or a set of operations
performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as
collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using,
disclosing by sending, disseminating or otherwise providing, adjusting or combining, limiting,
deleting or destroying personal data.
- Providing data to Trusted Partners - granting access to data to the
Administrator's trusted partners and processing of personal data for commercial and marketing
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on
devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to
the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via
- Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a
website operating in the domain
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the
- Profiling - means a set of automated data processing operations undertaken by
the Administrator or its Trusted Partners in order to adapt the displayed content to the User's
preferences. Profiling does not lead to making decisions towards the User or causing specific legal
effects in the scope of his rights and obligations.
- GDPR - means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the
Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal
data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC.
Types of used cookies
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible
for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files
allow us to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User.
Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and
the assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the
browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory.
The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any
confidential information from the User's Device.
- Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are
deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the
User's Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal
data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device. If you use this
option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions that, by their nature, require
For what purposes cookies are used
- The Administrator may use Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing
the use of the Website pages,
- recognizing the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the
website, tailored to his individual needs,
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's
interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User
- font size, website appearance, etc.
- Authentication of the User on the Website and ensuring the User's session on the Website:
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), so that the User does not
have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website,
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular
verification of the authenticity of the browser session,
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Analysis and research as well as audit of Website page views:
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the
Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website.
- The Administrator may also use the so-called External Cookies. External Cookies come from the
Administrator's Trusted Partners. Trusted Partners acquire cookies as a result of the User's
activity on the Internet related to the activities of these Trusted Partners. External Cookies sent
by these entities are to improve the effectiveness of presenting the User with preferred content
that corresponds to his online activity. External Cookies may be saved on the User's Device also
during the visit to the Website, thanks to which, for example, information about viewed or purchased
products is collected. The Administrator may primarily use the following External Cookies, which may
be used in particular for the following purposes:
- presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external
- www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Alphabet Inc with headquarters in USA]
- collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Alphabet Inc with headquarters in USA]
- presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising
- Google Ads [administrator cookies: Alphabet Inc with headquarters in USA]
- use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites:
- twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. with headquarters in USA]
- linkedin.com [administrator cookies: LinkedIn Corp with headquarters in USA]
- Facebook.com [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc with headquarters in USA or
Facebook Ireland with headquarters in Ireland]
- Administrator of the Profiling activity, which allows him to filter the available content in a
user-friendly manner. The analysis of the user on the Website, in particular the content viewed,
allows to determine the user's preferences on the Website. Individual content Profiling is
introduced only on the basis of the user's consent.
- Profiling activities do not lead to limiting the scope of the offer available to the User, but only
aim to give greater priority to the content in which the User may potentially be more interested.
Such activities may also allow the Administrator to prepare an individual and personalized
promotional offer for the User, which will not be available to other Users.
- The lack of consent to the processing of Cookies does not limit the displayed advertisements. In
such a situation, the User will receive exactly the same number of advertisements, which, however,
will be displayed randomly, regardless of the User's preferences, interests and needs.
Determining the conditions for storing or accessing cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the Cookies settings. The User has full freedom to
define the conditions for storing and accessing Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the
previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service
configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic
handling of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each posting of Cookies on the
User's Device. The web browser settings also contain information about their storage time.
- The User may at any time delete Cookies using the functions available in the web browser. Browsers
manage Cookies settings in various ways. In the auxiliary menu of the web browser you will find
explanations on how to change Cookies settings. They are available at the following links:
- Administrator makes every effort to ensure respect for privacy and protection of personal data
provided by Users, while using the Website, taking all necessary actions for this purpose.
- Administrator conducts risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed
by it in a safe manner.
- Administrator ensures that only authorized persons and persons with whom Administrator has concluded
appropriate data entrustment or disclosure agreements have access to the data.
- Administrator takes the necessary steps to ensure that its cooperating entities guarantee the
application of appropriate security measures in each case when they process personal data on behalf
- Administrator has introduced data encryption in order to minimize the effects of a possible data
Name: ChatGPT1s LTD
Address: St. 79677 Lynch Route, Louisiana
Form: Contact Us.
Welcome to our ChatGPT Free Unlimited platform!
"ChatGPT1s": Simply enter your question in the box above, and our advanced artificial intelligence
handle it for you. Our system uses cutting-edge technology to understand your input and provide you with the
possible solution. Let us help you solve your question quickly and efficiently, it's free.